Mom,
I can't believe annie had another baby!! I didn't even know that she was pregnant!! That is so exciting!! They are so cute and asher is just huge!! he is a doll though!! hehe ok so last monday was awesome! We told Hna. Arguello that we were going to do a service project as a district and then I took the keys and drove. She knew that something was up but she didn't know what. I had snuck some socks into my bag cuz we were going to go bowling, but apparently she saw me and snuck some into her bag as well! hehe anyway, the elders called me and told me that the bowling alley was full so we just met at a ice cream shop right next to the bowling alley. The whole zone was there, which surprised me, and we sang to her and Elder Chadburn-our District Leader-bought us both ice cream! He is such a good missionary and person! So she thought that that was all that I was going to do for her birthday so when I woke up early, made her breakfast and decorated the door for her, she was very surprised! I felt bad because I was just exhausted. I didn't set the alarm because I didn't want to wake her up when I got up early, I was just going to wake up, so I couldn't sleep well that night. anyway, the pancakes that I made her, I burned. the eggs that I scrambled for her, I put too much milk. and the bacon I cooked for her I burned. man, felt really bad but she was so wonderful about it! She was just happy that I loved her enough to do something like that for her. I made some things that were edible for her though! hehe I also recorded somethings on a recorder for her so that when she woke up, she listened to that right away! hehe Then Hna. Paez made us some dinner for her birthday and one of the other members bought her an ice cream cake! She has so much sweets that she keeps sharing with me that there is no way that I will loose weight!! at least I am still not gaining any so I am still down 15lbs from when I started, but man, I have been out for 6 months now!! Anyway, it had been really cool to see all of these prayers answered! I have been noticing my spanish increasing imensely and I know that the lord is answering yours and my prayers on that one. It is really cool to be able to hold conversations with people and to know what is going on! It rained here on tuesday like all day and that was very cool! it felt good!! So I had been praying really hard to feel of the love that Heavenly Father has for me and for all of his kids and this past week I recieved more letters than I have before. It was wonderful to know that the lord does hear and answer our prayers and when he answers them, he puts it into your thoughts that hmn... that was my answer! I know that my heavenly Father loves me and that he has placed me here for a reason. I know that he hears and answers my prays as I continue to follow him and I know that with him, I can make miracles happen. I have seen it, especially as I strive to work hard and to do his will. I know that we are on the Lord's Erand and that he said that it wouldn't be easy, but it would be worth it and I can definately see that! I know that this is where I am suppossed to be and I know that I am changing to become more like christ and I just love that! Thank you so much for all of your love and support and for everything that you have done for me. It really does mean the world to me and I love you so very much!! Thank you!!
Hna. Higley
No comments:
Post a Comment