Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First P-Day in the MTC


Hey Mom!!! this past few days have been truly amazing!! I have been able to feel of the saviors spirit and his love for me!!  I am so very thankfull for your example and spirit, it has helped me so much!!  They just threw me right into it ever since I got here.  the teachers speak all in spanish and this hermano that we are teaching is only a spanish speaker and It has been great feeling the spirit come through us and reach out and touch him.  what an amazing blessing!! They have taught us to pray in spanish and asked that we always pray like that or at least in spanglish!! hehe it has really helped me con el don de lenguas!! HEHE  I am learning slowly but surely!!  I am going to be here untill May 2nd and then I am suppossed to be on my mission untill the 18th of september!!  all of the girls in my quarto decided that everything that comes out of our mouth, at least one word has to be spanish!!  We are all praying that we will catch on here soon but I have faith in the lord and as Hermana Brown me dijo " El Espiritu hablar engles, tu no nececcitan. teinen fe Y esta bien"  hehe I know that she is right and I have been leaning on that faith ever since I got here!!  I love you guys so much and am so happy that I got to talk to you today!!  Nos Vemos!! Te Amo Mucho
 
Hermana Higley

No comments:

Post a Comment