Tuesday, August 13, 2013

General Conference


Thank you so much mom!!!  It really was one of the most amazing experiences that I have had!!!  The spirit is so storng in the presence of any of the apostles and I was by the prophet!!!  Elder Oaks, I think it was, came and spoke to us and that was a spiritual experience as well!!  So amazing!!  I love conference!!!  This time I got more out of it then I ever had before and it was so amazing!!  we went on a bus and on the way home we just bore testimonies and our favorite parts of conference and at the end we asked the bus driver what he thought and he said that he had been trying to stay away from the church for the past twenty years but after everything that he felt and heard that day he couldn't deny it any more!!  How awesome is that!?!  I did keep bumping into david archuletta that day so of course that was a plus!!!  We have been asked to treat him like any other elder so I haven't had the opportunity to talk to him yet : ( but if we ever end up sitting by eachother in the next few weeks, then I definately will because I talk to every body that I sit around!!  Hehe for example I had to go with my Comp. to the BYU clinic across the street because she has been having some really bad migranes and I sat next to this girl in the waiting room and by the time that we left I knew her name, her engagement story, where she was from, and how she knew she wanted to marry him!!  hehe I always talk to people though!! lol  My favorite scripture is1st Nephi 3:7.  Please put a really cute picture of me!!  Lol
 
Thank you for everything!!!  I have recieved a package but I haven't been able to pick it up yet!!  That is really good that DJ gets to play alot though!!  I'm really happy for him!!  You will have to tell me what happens with Adri,  what they say and everything.  Hunger Games is one that I really wanted to see!!  I now have to wait 17 months!!!  Crazy!!!  I am really glad that kenton is doing so much better!!  I really hope that you guys have a wonderful week!!!  Can't wait to hear back from you!!  Love you so much!!!  Sorry, it isn't really long, but I am running out of time!!!
 
Did you record conference?  Cuz if not, it is on the internet and you can totally go and watch it!!!  hehe I did!!  I wanted to see myself!!  I looked a little freaked out!!!  LOL
 
I love you all so very much!!!
 
Hermana Higley

No comments:

Post a Comment