Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Birthday time



Hehe I was wondering about that!! I do want to record back to you!! Do I need to send the recorder back, or do you have one of those? I have some videos that I recorded on my camera that are too big for the e-mail so I am putting them on a flash drive and will send that to you!! you should send it back and I can keep sending videos also!! We can do both!! I did get all of the boxes and the week was amazing!! Thank you so very much!! My comp. was sick on the night of the 3rd and all day the fourth so I was stuck in the appartment! it was a little crazy but I did get a lot of studying done!! we went up on the mountain to watch some fireworks so I was happy about that!! On my Birthday we had zone conference and we met the new president, his wife and thier kids!! his is 44 and he served his mission in buenos aires north west in argentina. they have four kids, three living here, and they are just so fun and warm!! I can really feel their love!! the morning of my birthday one of the sister missionaries in english called and sang happy birthday!! How super sweet is that!?! Her name is sister ngalu and she just made me feel so super special!! She even called Sister Hall (Presidents wife) and told her that it was my birthday so during the stretching part of the conference, they just starting singing to me!! It was awesome!! It was even better to wake up and listend to all of your voices and words of encouragement,it just helped me get through the day!! I listened to it twice that day!! I'm glad you liked the pics!!
Jenny did tell me about the blog and I thought that that was super cool!! Investigators are doing great!! we have a baptism sceduled for the 22nd!! so hopefully he sticks to it!! We are having exchanges today until tomorrow so I hope that I can remember everything for the new sister that is coming!! hehe that is only for a day and then our transfers are on Monday the 23rd!! I wonder who my new companion could be!! It had been kind of hot, but not too bad!! the summers in Vegas helped me I guess!!
I can't believe all the new changes that are happening!! So is their not a branch anymore?Did it change to a ward? What ward is it? Adri better write and tell me all about Scotty!! That is too cool!! I need pics too!! hehe I can't believe that raquel is engaged!! That is crazy!! I need an invite and I need her to write and tell me all about it!! I just love you all so very much!! Thanks for all the love and support that you have given me, I really have appreciated it!!
Can't wait to hear back from you!! Love you lots!! keep me informed on everything that is happening!! congrats to dad!!!
Love you all so very much!!!
Hermana Maddy Higley

Hehe I was wondering about that!!  I do want to record back to you!!  Do I need to send the recorder back, or do you have one of those?  I have some videos that I recorded on my camera that are too big for the e-mail so I am putting them on a flash drive and will send that to you!!  you should send it back and I can keep sending videos also!!  We can do both!!  I did get all of the boxes and the week was amazing!!  Thank you so very much!!  My comp. was sick on the night of the 3rd and all day the fourth so I was stuck in the appartment!  it was a little crazy but I did get a lot of studying done!!  we went up on the mountain to watch some fireworks so I was happy about that!!  On my Birthday we had zone conference and we met the new president, his wife and thier kids!!  his is 44 and he served his mission in buenos aires north west in argentina.  they have four kids, three living here, and they are just so fun and warm!!  I can really feel their love!!  the morning of my birthday one of the sister missionaries in english called and sang happy birthday!!  How super sweet is that!?!  Her name is sister ngalu and she just made me feel so super special!!  She even called Sister Hall (Presidents wife) and told her that it was my birthday so during the stretching part of the conference, they just starting singing to me!!  It was awesome!!  It was even better to wake up and listend to all of your voices and words of encouragement, it just helped me get through the day!!  I listened to it twice that day!!  I'm glad you liked the pics!! 
           Jenny did tell me about the blog and I thought that that was super cool!!  Investigators are doing great!!  we have a baptism sceduled for the 22nd!!  so hopefully he sticks to it!!  We are having exchanges today until tomorrow so I hope that I can remember everything for the new sister that is coming!!  hehe that is only for a day and then our transfers are on Monday the 23rd!!  I wonder who my new companion could be!!  It had been kind of hot, but not too bad!!  the summers in Vegas helped me I guess!!
       I can't believe all the new changes that are happening!!  So is their not a branch anymore?  Did it change to a ward? What ward is it?  Adri better write and tell me all about Scotty!!  That is too cool!!  I need pics too!!  hehe  I can't believe that raquel is engaged!!  That is crazy!!  I need an invite and I need her to write and tell me all about it!!  I just love you all so very much!!  Thanks for all the love and support that you have given me, I really have appreciated it!!
        Can't wait to hear back from you!!  Love you lots!!  keep me informed on everything that is happening!!  congrats to dad!!!
 
Love you all so very much!!!
                    Hermana Maddy Higley

No comments:

Post a Comment