mom,
I am so excited that they took 2nd place!! That is so amazing!! I really wish that I could have been there!! Congrats to them!! That really is so exciting!! Enrique is going to have hand-cuffs!?! That is crazy!! I hope he passes!! does he still have como? how is the singles thing going? So how many braches are there now? here we only go to our one ward and we just work with them. I really like our ward a lot!! one of our members is from Guatemala and he gave hna. Arguello and I those leather scripture cases!! how nice is that!! I really love them a lot!!
We didn't watch the dedication, we went to a Baptism for one of Hna. Arguello's old investigators! That was super awesome! So you went to the dedication? You went to Brigham city? What is a green card? hehe man, I feel dumb!! Rain sounds wonderful!! The other day, it was over cast but we didn't get any rain!! not to mention that it was still in the hundreds!! People have been saying that after september it cools off. man, I sure hope so!
Man, I really can't believe that Adri is a senior!!! That is crazy!! yeah, I do want an invitation to her graduation and pics of her!! sports, school, graduation, lo que sea. I just want to be able to feel like I am there through all the wonderful steps that everyone that I love is making!! I love and miss you all so ver much but I know that this is where I am suppossed to be right now. I know that the Lord has a plan for me and I know that he will help me accomplish it.
Well, we are in the fourth week of this transfer so in three weeks, we will know if I stay or go. I told the Lord that I would do what he wants but that I would really like to stay with Hna. Arguello!! hehe we will see what happens!! We had a really amazing opportunity to be able to meet with the mom of our investigators. She hasn't been letting them come to church but after meeting with her, she said that she would take them this sunday and that she would go too!! We are so excited about that and we really hope that it happens!! I know that the Lord is working miracles here in our area and I know that as we continue to grow our faith, he will continue to bless us and work more and more miracles!! I love you all so very much and I can't wait to hear from all of you!!
Cuidate!!
Hermana Higley
No comments:
Post a Comment