Tuesday, August 13, 2013

learning charity


Thank you so much for all of your love and support!!!  I have loved it!!  one of the branch presidency wives showed me the clipping!!!  I'm glad you got it!!  and no, I wan't looking at him, but yes he did bump into me a few times!!  it was awesome!!!  Hehe  That is good to hear about the soccer team!!  way to be for them!!!  State will be awesome!!  I just got your letter today, so I will probably get the other one tomorrow!!  yay!!! 

      Don't worry about anything with christian, the lord will work on him.  I know that he knows what is best for us and what can help us even if we think that it wont!!  lol I love you all!!!
 
      I can't believe that enrique lost his job!!!  That is crazy!!!  maybe he will be able to get on a mission now!!  I know that he will do great and be such a great missionary!!!  let him know that I love him!!!
      Adri just needs to get better!!!  she always has something wrong with her!!!  lol but she is so good about keeping a great face and not complaining too much!!!  hehe That would be an awesome experience to go to Washington!!  I think that it would have been cool if I would have gone!!  I want her to do the best that she can in everything!!  All of you guys!!!  I just love you so much!!!  Yes, I did put his name in this morning!  I just felt like I should and then I was so glad that I did once I got your letter!!
      I love you all and I know that this church is true!!!  I know that everything happens for a reason and no matter what that reason is, if we endure it well we will be exhalted on high!!  This gospel is the best thing that can happen to anyone and I am so glad to be able to share that happiness with other families!!  Help them change their lives!!  it is so good!!!  I love you so much and I will talk to you again next week!!  Love you so so much!!  tell everyone that I said hi and I love them!!!
 
Hermana Higley

No comments:

Post a Comment