Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Korean sisters


I love those Pictures!!!  She is so pretty!!!  I am really glad that she had fun!!!  It sounds like a blast!!  Things are sounding really good over there and that is awesome!!!
I do love the opportunity that I have to sing, it is so amazing and I can't wait till I go to the field!!!  It is so amazing!!  I love the pics that you have sent I will take one of those pics for you!!!  I have some other funny ones that I want to send you when they get printed!!  So guess who got here yesterday!?!  Yup!!  That is right, Elder David Archuletta!!!  I saw him at lunch!!!  I didn't get the opportunity to talk to him because I didn't think that it would be appropriate, but i saw him!!!  he is only here for three weeks and then he is leaving!!  I am going to see if he is on the same bus as me!!!  yeah, he is singing in the choir too!!!  I am really nervous but I am pretty sure that it will be good!!  We got two new sisters in our room yesterday and it was kind of weird because they didn't tell us that we were going to get any and then they put three in our room when we only had two beds!!  It all worked out ok!!  Sister Ha is super sweet!!  she is from Korea and speaks really good english, I love her to death!!  She is so cute and has been teaching me some korean.  the other sister is sister Chen and she doesn't know too much english so it is hard to talk to her but she seems really nice!!!
The MTC started a training thing where they pay actors to be investigators for us!!  It was a little intimidating cuz we are with a few of the first people that get to try it and our investigators name is Daniel and he is Catholic but he didn't want to let us in his door and I was lost as to what to do so we just talked to him outside the door until he finally let us in!!  hehe it has been really difficult but hopefully tomorrow we will know what he needs to hear and what we have to do for him!!  I love you all so very much and am so excited to hear about your lives!!  Things are amazing here and I really want to be able to help people come unto christ and to learn of the truth!!  I love you so much!!! Quierro compartir mi testimoñio con usted in español.  yo se que JesuChristo es nuestros salvador y que el vive.  Yo se que dios nos amo y el quierro todos personas a regressar con el.  yo se que jose smith es un profeta y que el libro de mormon es verdadero. Yo se que familias puede vivir con nosotros otra vez.  Este testimonio ayudame a sentir mas paz y mas amor por otras personas.  Dija estas cosas en el nombre de JesuChristo, Amen.
 
hehe my spanish is a little rough but it´s getting there!!  love you so much!!
 
Hermana Higley

No comments:

Post a Comment