Hey!! So I just thought that I would let you know that that investigator that we were teaching committed to get baptized on the 24 of March!!! It was so exciting because the spirit really was so strong and he told us no at first and we asked him why and what questions or concers he had and then he expressed them and then we taught him a little bit about the power of the the priesthood and we got down on our knees right there and had him pray about it and the spirit was so very strong so we asked him if he would follow the savior and be baptized and he said yes!!! It really was amazing to feel that and it just made me want to go out into the field sooner!! He is just one of the teachers but the way it went was really good!! I loved it!! On monday my teacher came up to me and asked me if i wanted to take the Spanish test to see if I could go to a more immediate class and I was intimidated but I told her that I would do what she thought was best and then she said that she would talk to some of the other teachers and see what everyone thinks so she talked to me again yesterday (wednesday) and she said that she thought it was best if I stay in the class. I kind of wanted to take it just to see if I could pass it or not, but I am here to follow the lord and he puts the teachers here that are suppossed to be here so I will do what she says!! Plus, I feel like I am the one who has progressed the least this whole week so I really have to work harder at understanding and remembering the language!! I was just excited to see if I could pass the test to my faith to the test. Hehe just in a sense that I would of had to rely on the lord to really understand and work hard on the language if I was going to be here for the three weeks!! I guess I am just gonna have to keep it growing stronger little by little!! I love you so much!! Hope you guys are doing well!! Have people send me letters!!! I get to read those whenever I get them, but e-mails I can only read on thursday's!!! I love you lots!! tell the family I said hi and that I'm doing well!!
Hermana Higley
No comments:
Post a Comment