Hehe that is so awesome!! I have had the opportunity to do so many things that have helped me be more confident for the field!! I really can't believe that I am leaving in two days, it's crazy!! I had to send a package home 'cuz i am pretty sure that it wont fit in my luggage!!! hehe we have accululated a lot of stuff up here!! I inserted a letter for you, one for adri, and a letter that I sent to MaryAnn, but it didn't go through!! and of course lots of pictures!!! I might get to call you at the airport wednesday before I fly out to california!! it just depends on how long security takes!! My flight leaves at 11:15 so if i haven't called before that, security took too long!! The "How to Begin teaching was amazing!! it was so fun to be able to be there and help everybody see that you need to get to know them!!! Yesterday I did get called to speak in Sacrament and it went really well!! I was able to say everything that I wanted to and I was prepared!! it just scared me so bad that I was shaking while I was up there but I just felt good!! I felt so comforted, it was amazing!! Sister Jones, the Branch Presidency wife is going to call you to give you a pic and also she wants you to forward my e-mails to her!! she is awesome and I know that you will like her!!! I really do love the work here and I can't wait to find those whom the lord has prepared for me!! I love you all so very much and I can't wait to talk to you!! I hope that I can and don't get chosen to do a search or something hehe oh, in sacrament our district sang army of helamen as a last sunday there and it was really good sister Jones started crying!! it was in spanish!!
It sounds like you guys are all so very busy!! that is really good!! I hope that everything is going how you want it to be and tell DJ and Adri good luck with soccer and Track!! I'm so glad that he was able to make a goal and she is heading to state!! how very wonderful!!
Seminary is almost over and I know that those kids are going to miss you!! you are such a wonderfull teacher and you have so much love for everybody!! I have been very blessed to have your example in my life!!
Seminary is almost over and I know that those kids are going to miss you!! you are such a wonderfull teacher and you have so much love for everybody!! I have been very blessed to have your example in my life!!
These past few days have been pretty crazy!! my companion left today so she has been packing since friday and at the temple all we did was take pics!!! It has been so great but I am really going to miss my district, they have been so amazing and being a strong base for each other!! we are now a trio and it is awesome!! tomorrow another sister leaves and then it is just me and hermana Tracy!! I really hope that she gets sent to wendover so that you can meet her!!! she is awesome!!
I love you all so very much and I can't wait to talk to you!! Make sure that everybody knows that I love them and thanks for the package!! Thanks for all of your love and support!! I know that I would not be able to do this without you all and the help of the Lord!! I know that with the lord and only with him, am I quallified for this work. the testimony that I have of that just keeps growing and growing as I see his hand in helping me become like him and preparing to meet my investigators!! I know without a shadow of a doubt that that blessing dad gave me is true and will come to pass. I promised people that I love that I would bring them the gospel and the Lord is preparing them to recieve it just as he is preparing me to give it to them!! Such a wonderful blessing that is that I will be able to know who they are when I find them and I am going to find them!! I thank you for your wonderful example and for raising me right!! I know this church is true and I want to do the sacred work for the lord!! I love you so very much and I hope you all have a Fabulous Week!! Share my love with the Frattos!!!
Love Hermana Higley
No comments:
Post a Comment