Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Singing


Mom, that is so awesome!!!  I love hearing things about you and the fam!!  Thanks for the pic too!!!  I have just been staring at it, they are so cute!!!  I haven't seen David anywhere, i'm not sure they want people to see him :( it makes me sad, but at the same time i'm not here for david.  I'm here for Heavenly Father and the people in Cali!!!  It really has been a good blessing to be able to sing here.  I feel the spirit so strongly through music and I love that I get the opportunity to share that!!  I keep singing the song that Aaron wrote and sang that night.  I love that song, it is perfect and I am so happy that he shared that with me!!  Thanks for mailing them on, make sure everybody knows that I love them!!!  I am doing so well!!  I have memorized the invitation, the first verse of the first vision, and am starting D&C section four, all in spanish!!! I am kind of nervous but so extremely excited because tuesday they sent out the acceptance invitations in the mailbox and I GOT ONE!!!!!  I have been invited to sing at the General Conference Saturday session!!!!!  We have had two practices so far and we don't have any more this week but they want us to have all of our parts memorized by monday!!!  We have five songs that we have to memorize but I know that it will be so woth it!!!  This is a once in a lifetime thing and you are going to be able to see me on TV!!!  I am so very blessed!!!  We are practicing monday through friday next week and we have dress rehearsel on tuesday so I will tell you what I will be wearing by next thursday!! The MTC presidency goes to practice every morning so it is pretty special!!  We were told that that comes before everything else so that is a little intimidating but I am trying really hard to just do everything that I know that I need to and I know that the lord will make up for the rest!!  I love this gospel and I love how much my testimony grows everyday!!  I want to look my best so I am getting a haircut today!!  I think into an A-Line so just keep watching for my face!!  hehe  I
 
Tell DJ good job!!  and Adri to get better!!  She can't go to prom sick!!  hehe I'm glad she has a date though!!   You can send that box if you want to, but if you don't that is totally fine too!!  hehe whatever you want!!  make sure I have a pillow in there though!! lol 
 
the power ourage sounds awesome!!  good thing you had the grill and Kc and Jenny!!  that is so amazing!!!  I love you so very much and will talk to you soon!!!  I have a letter coming for you as well!!!  Love you!!!
 
Hermana Higley

No comments:

Post a Comment