Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My first Transfers


hehe Yup, we have transfers today and Hna. Busch is leaving :(  it's ok though 'cuz Hna. Williams and I are staying!!  So I think that I will be in this area for two more transfers after this one!!  hehe just because I will have to show the next one all around because Hna. Williams goes home in July!!  I will be the one who is suppossed to know the area!!  yikes!!  hehe it will be good, I just wont be able to use my bike untill I get transferrd!  which is perfect, 'cuz I ddn't want to be on bike during the hot summer!!  This week was kind of hard with the investigators.  Not too bad, but they just haven't been keeping their commitments or being home when we have appointments!!  Not to mention that Hna. Busch is leaving and I just love her so much!!  I was so upset when we got the call!!  I felt bad too 'cuz I really love Hna. Williams as well and I didn't want her to feel bad that she was staying with me!!  She has to put up with my lack of spanish!!  I think that this transfer will be really good because I will have to learn faster now that there is only two of us here!! 
 
I loved that video!!  Thank you  so much!!  I'm so glad that he hasn't forgotten me!!  I hope he continues toremember me and I do wish that I could hear him!!  Well, I will write the rest in the letter 'cuz we have to go take our companion to her new area!!  Love you lots!!
 
Hermana Higley

No comments:

Post a Comment