Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First week in the field


So my address is 27310 Sara St. #103
                            Canyon Country, CA 91387
 
I am in a car right now, I don't have a bike :(  Hehe I don't actually know if they have my bike 'cuz they didn't say anything about it or give me it or anything but they did give me my helmet!!  Lol when I got here on Wednesday, I had two packages and because of your letter I thought that they were both from you but when I oppened them, one was my helmet and the other was the wonderful box of stuff that you had gotten for me!!!  Thank you for that by the way!!  It was really nice getting here and having that from you, it really made my day!!  I was just a little surprised that I hadn't gotten my sheets or blankets!!!  hehe it's ok though, 'cuz they had extra until mine came on Friday!!!  lol all good though!!!
 
My P-days are on monday's and I have two companions and they are wonderful!!!  They are so nice and loving!!!  They speak spanish really well and It is kind of hard to keep up, but they are slowly incorporating me into it!!  Church was great!!  We didn't have any investigators show up, but the ward is very loving and welcoming and nice!!  So is the mission President!!  He speaks spanish so as soon as I got off the plane, he just started talking to me and said that he wasn't worried about me!!  How cool is that!?!  we found a couple new investigators and their stories are amazing!!  I have been praying to be more bold cuz I tend to shy away and not really say anything!!  our companion goal is be Bold, Humble, and Willing!!  We used the first letters of each of our names!!  hehe it's me Hna. Busch, and Hna. Williams!!!  I love this work and I know that if I put all of my heart and soul into it, I will be blessed and have no fear 'cuz where there is faith, there is not fear!!!
 
I love you all so very much and I am so excited for your new council next year!!  They will all be great!!  tell adri how awesome that is!! 
 
So did you get the package I sent you?  Did you get any of my letters?  did adri get her letter?  So Hna. Williams is calling her family at 8 our time and we have church at 11 and then Hna. Busch is calling hers at 3 our time so how does 5 sound to you?  I think that that would make it at 6 your time!! is that gonna work, or do you want me to call when I wake up at 6 30, so it will be 7 30 your time?  When will the whole family be up?

No comments:

Post a Comment