Tuesday, August 13, 2013

MTC Excitement

Poor Kenton!!  I can't believe that!!!  give him some big hugs and kisses for me!!  It is about time that he gets some attention!!  Lol I love everybody!!  It's good to hear that you guys are doing really well!!!  I am so glad that dad liked the book of mormon and that his birthday was good!!  I was praying for that!! Adri will find a date, anybody will be lucky to go out with her!!  I am glad that she got a top for her dress, make sure to send me pictures!!  I am so proud of Enrique, I know that he can make it and that would be really cool to out in the field together!!  Tell DJ good luck and you have a wonderful time too!!!  Give sara lots of hugs for me and tell her that I Love her!!  I just mailed you a really long letter so this is kind of short, sorry!!  hehe but that you so much for the iron!!  I really needed it!!!!  Oh, and something that you can't wait to hear that I wrote you in the letter..... David Archuletta is at the MTC!!!!  He came here yesterday and if that is just a rumor then he will be here next wednesday!!!  I haven't seen him yet though :(  hehe well I love you so very much, you are such a great example to me!!!  Hope this gets to you happy and well and I can't wait to hear back from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment