Hi mom!
Well our week has been amazing! It went by fast, but it was good! English classes start tomorrow and then they are every tuesday! I'm super excited about that! We have been teaching quite a bit! I am getting more and more confident and I just love feeling that the lord is blessing me with the ability to learn and to change! it is awesome to see! well, I only see it when someone points it out, but I do deffinately feel more comfortable! hehe
The weather is finally cooling down! We were at 99 a couple of days ago but these past two days have been in the 70's! I am so excited about that! I told them that I was readdy to use my bike and get some good excersise going!! hehe we will see what the Lord has in store for me!
I did get your letter with Adri's Pictures and I thought that they were beautiful!! she is just georgous!! I want some of the rest of the family too!! hehe So how come I haven't heard from dad lately? and the rest of the Family? what are you doing? hehe so is all of Wendover one congregation now? You all meet at the same time? hehe yeah, I will get it one day!!
ok, this week we got five more baptism dates so in total, we have 8! We are so excited but the hardest part is that they aren't going to church! We had three come to church this week but they don't have baptismal dates! hehe do you see the problem there!?! hehe anyway, that was such a beautiful miracle because they have been having a hard time with the Book of Mormon so we told them they have to try it and test it out to see if it is true. so they have been reading, and they came to church!! We just keep praying that they will have a wonderful experience and be able to feel of the difference! They are so wonderful though!! they are so sweet and nice and they just really love when we come over. Their daughter is a member (just 20 days younger than Adri) got baptized last year and wants to go on a mission right when she turns 19! She was like screaming when the prophet made that announcement. Her parents are very supportive of her so we will see if they have the faith to find thier answer and be baptized!
I just want you all to know how very much I love you and that I know that this church is true. I am so greateful that I have this opportunity to serve my Father in Heaven and show him how much I love him! I hope that you are all doing super great and I can't wait to hear from you!! Love you so much and I can't wait to hear back from you!!
Love you,
Hna. Higley
No comments:
Post a Comment