that is crazy about toni!!! I will definately be praying for them!! Sara said that it has been hard for them and i sincerely hope that it gets better!!! I did write to you guys last thursday!!! have you checked the mail!?! I sent out like 5 letters at once!! hehe maybe they got lost in the mail and that is why no one has written me back!! lol JK I did get both packages and loved then both!!! Thank you soooo much!!! I really felt the spirit and I loved getting to read different notes in each egg!!! I wrote a letter back to sandi so hopefully she gets that!!! This past sunday was amazing, the spirit was so strong and i really felt the love and compassion that the lord has for all of us!! Elder Archuletta tried holding the door open for me, but I didn't realize it till it was too late!! I was kind of bummed but what-evs!! hehe we are now the oldest district and are most likely going to be called to speak in sacrament on sunday, I'm so nervous!!! hehe anyway at the devotional on sunday Elder Archuletta sang the spirit of god with his own twist and it was amazing!!! he started crying but he pulled through and finished to the end!! I loved it!!! then when the spirit was so strong Elder Ballard spoke to us, so wonderfull!!! I love the spirit and the comfort that it brings and I really can't wait to be able to share that with every body out there waiting for it!! I know that this church is true and that heavenly father loves us and wants all of us back with him and he has so many blessings that he wants to give us but he can't until we try our best and ask!!! One thing that I decided to sacrifice for him was english. I only have two weeks left here and I am going to give up being able to communicate with people in english so that I can communicate with the people that need me in spanish!! I know that by doing this I will be blessed and I will be able to bless so many lives!!! Well my time is up so I will talk to you later!! I love you all so very much and I hope you get the letter that I send this week!! Talk to you soon, stay strong!!!!
Love Hermana Higley
No comments:
Post a Comment