I really am so very happy for adriana, she looks good and is playing very well!! And DJ is Driving!?! oh, no!! We better warn the city!! hehe no that is just very crazy!! I'm sad that Anthony got sick, that is just no fun at all! I am happy that they got to stay with you for a while though! they are so big!! I really can't believe it!! and Enrique is going to have really good success in his calling, I just know it! The lord blesses us for our efforts!
Yeah so I just realized that I only have five minutes left so this is going to be really short! sorry! We had such an amazing week! after zone conference, I was praying so hard that I would be able to recognize the spirit telling me what to do and to be able to do it. I felt it and I followed what it said. Now, there wasn't a great big experience or anything but it just feels great when I follow the spirit and who knows, maybe someone realized something. I know that I am definately learning how the spirit talks to me and it is an awesome feeling!!
We worked so hard and taught 30 lessons this week!! That is the most that I have ever had in a week before and I hope that I can continue to work that hard or even harder!! there were two days where we taught 7 lessons!! Crazy!! Well, yesterday two of our really solid investigators went to church and stayed for the full three hours!! The first time that that has ever happened for one of mine!! plus, their son told us that the mom wanted to get baptized but that she wanted to wait till tomorrow to tell us!! I hope she feels the same way tomorrow!! Sorry that this was so short but just know that I am working hard and that I love you all so very much! The Lord blesses us everyday, we just have to look for what it is!! I love you and It was great talking to you mom!! I will talk to you soon!! Love ya!!
Hermana Higley
No comments:
Post a Comment