Yes it was!! How cool is that!?! I get to represent our whole district out here in this crazy world!!! hehe thanks for that, I can't wait to see it!! Yeah, I wish that I could have talked to Enrique too!! That's ok, hopefully he can call me when he gets his mission call!! lol I just know that he would be amazing out in the world, helping people!! They will just love him so very much!!
How is the Family? Anything new there? Have you seen esters' babies? How are Sara and Alan? I haven't heard from her at all!! oh, did you go to MaryAnn's wedding? How was it? do you have pictures of it? You should send me some pics of the kids and the fam!! I can't wait to make a scrapbook of everything that has happened thus far and the rest of my mission!! It will be awesome to be able to have that!!
I know that I had a lot of things that we didn't get to talk about on the phone yesterday but that is all that I can remember right now!! hehe maybe I will think of more later!!
I love you so very much and I am so greatful for all of the hardwork and effort that you have put into us kids!! You are an amazing mom and I hope that you had a FABULOUS Mother's day!! By the way, what did you do for Mother's Day? Hehe Tell the Family that I love them and tell Kc and Jenny to write or e-mail or something!! Hehe I love you and Hope that you have a wonderful week!! Talk to you soon!!
Love Hermana Higley
No comments:
Post a Comment