That sounds so fun!! I did get your letter, thank you so much for the pictures!!! They were perfect!!! And the video is hillarious!! I wish that there was someway I could watch it all the time, but I guess I can watch it every monday!!! Do you remember when you recorded your voice and sent that to Christian and he did it back to you? We should do that!!! That way, maybe I will remember more of what happened troughout the week!! Hehe they go by so fast, but I always seem to forget all the cool things that happen!! We went on a hike this morning, that is why I am here later!! Hehe it is the Last P-day of this transfer and some of the Elders in our district think that they might be getting transferred so we wanted to do something all together!! we will find out on Saturday what is happening but I kind of think that everyone will stay the same!! Hehe we will see!!!
my comps and I made so companion shirts and I think they are really cute!! I'm going to try and e-mail some pics to you so we will see how this goes!! I really hope you get them!! I will also give you my password but I don't know if I remember it!! hehe I haven't gotten on for a few months!!! Maybe you can maintain it for me!! put some pics of me on there, add my friends that are adding me etc. Hehe but don't delete anything on there!! I want all of that stuff when I come home!! hehe ok and don't tell the kids but I will tell sara as well so that she can put up some pics if she wants to too!! its If that doesn't work then I will have to figure out what else it could be!! hehe Just please don't delete anything!! You can accept my friends though!! If you get on my computer, I think it just comes on. Who is using my laptop? Where is it? is it being taken care of?
Ok, so I can't figure out how to get the pictures to work so I think that I am going to have to just send you the chip and you can put the pictures onto my computer and then send it back to me!! Plus that way, you can put them on my FB page!! only the cute ones though!! Don't put any ugly ones of me!! just please don't loose any pictures or delete any of my FB ones!! I love you so much and I am so sorry that I wasted a lot of my time trying to figure out the pics that I don't have any more time to write!! I just wanted to leave you with an invitation to go and find a talk by Dianna Hassler called Social Conversion, Missionary next door and then try and implement that into your lives!!! Invite a friend over for dinner (non-member) when you feed the missionaries and let them get to help them become into the gospel!! That talk is so amazing and I really want you to be able to hear it!! I will write you back later and I hope you get it soon!! I love you so very much!! Talk to you later!!
Love hermana Higley
No comments:
Post a Comment