Hola momma!!!!
So you are probably wondering why I am writing you on monday instead of on thursday but the answer is that I am not breaking the rules!!! They switched the whole MTC schedules starting today because there is suppossed to be a really big influx of missionaries this summer and they need to accommodate for it!!! Anyway, a long story short, my P'day´s are now on monday´s!!! So if you e-mail me on Thursday, I wont get it till next monday and then I leave for my mission on Wednesday of next week!!! I am so very excited!!! I don´t know my feild address yet and I don´t think that I will know until I get there next wednesday so write me here and then if you are going to mail it any day after monday, just send it to my mission home!! I´m sure I´ll get it there!!!
I hope that this finds you all happy and healthy!!! I love you all so very much!!! I am doing so great!!! We had an amazing devotional yesterday and are demonstrating ´´how to beging teaching´´ for the new missionaries this wednesday!! I wrote more about that to you in your letter!!! Today Pres. and sister McIff came and ate lunch with us!! That was an amazing experience!! They are one of the councelors in the MTC presidency!!! I watched her come in and I thought to myself, ´´it would be really nice if they could come sit next to us and talk with us´´ but then I didn´t think it would happen and the next thing i know, she is tapping me on the sholder, asking if she could sit next to us!!! The spirit really is an amazing thing and when I teach with it my testimony just keeps getting stronger and stronger!!!
Friday we went and taught our investigator who is having a really hard time acctepting that god answers his prayers and why bad things happen to good people but something changed with him on friday!! He had a burning desire to know more of what he could do!! he had read the intro and the first couple of chapters of 1 Nephi and he said that he liked it! We asked him to pray right there and the spirit was so strong!! it was a beautiful prayer and he really just wants his son to be ok!! After that lesson my companion and I knelt down and prayed for him too!! I know that the Lord will help him as he sees fit!! Such a wonderful blessing!!! I love this gospel and I really can´t wait to share it with others!! in testifying, I know that my testimony keeps building and growing!!! have a wonderful day and let me know what is going on over there!!! I love you all so much!!!
Love Hermana Maddy Higley
No comments:
Post a Comment